Call Today For Help: 904-999-4928

Adjustment of Status Archives

Adjusting immigration status years after entry

Immigrants who have been living in Florida on an expired visitor's visa for many years may be wondering if it's possible to file for a green card. Even though they may be married to a U.S. citizen or have other grounds for a valid green card, they may hesitate to apply due to their overstay in the country. However, there is a process by which people who entered on a visitor visa can receive a green card.

Se Habla Español

Nous Parlons Français

Nós Falamos Portugues

Email Us For a Response

Schedule Your Consultation Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Main Office
4830 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207

Phone: 904-999-4203
Fax: 904-999-4958
Map & Directions

The Beach Blvd. Flea Market
11041 Beach Blvd.
Building C-40
Jacksonville, Fl 32246

Fax: 904-999-4958
Map & Directions