Acquire A Visa Or Get A Change Of Status

Whether you want to work here in the U.S., visit family or study here, you will need what is known as a nonimmigrant visa, which will be temporary.

These visas can cause many problems if you do not understand all of the requirements. You could leave the country and come back to find out you cannot re-enter. You may forget to renew or make a mistake in your application. At Rebecca Black Immigration, PA, of Jacksonville, Florida, we can guide you through the process of gaining a visa to help you accomplish your goals here in the United States.

We Can Resolve Issues Relating To Any Type Of Visa

Many nonimmigrant visas are available to foreign nationals. Knowing which one you are eligible for or changing your status can be quite difficult. Our attorneys can help with any type of issue, including:

  • F-1 student visas
  • H-1B visas for specialty occupations
  • H-2A/H-2B visas for temporary workers
  • B-1/B-2 visitor visas
  • E-1/E-2 treaty investor visas
  • K-1/K-3 fiancé visas
  • R-1 religious worker visas
  • U visas

Whether you are undocumented, need to renew a visa or wish to seek a change in status to extend your stay in the U.S., we can help. We understand how applications work and what to expect when being questioned by U.S. Customs and Immigration Service agents. We can anticipate any problems and resolve them before they turn into something bigger.

Learn More By Talking To Our Experienced Attorneys

Don't let a visa issue put your legal status in jeopardy. Call our office today at 904-999-4203 or send us an email to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. You can also come to our Beach Boulevard Flea Market office from noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, when we offer free, walk-in consultations.