Acquiring A Green Card
The Knowledge And Experience You Need In Your Corner
An immigrant can gain a green card and legal permanent resident status in several ways. We can provide assistance with:
- Sponsoring family members, such as a spouse or unmarried children, for residency in the U.S.
- Gaining employment in the U.S. if you are a highly skilled worker and your employer can prove that there are no American workers who can perform your job
- Investing in a new business in the U.S. and employing U.S. workers
- Continuing to live in the U.S. safely after suffering abuse from your U.S. citizen spouse or parent
- Entering the diversity visa lottery to be one of the foreign nationals gaining a green card through this annual drawing
While gaining a green card will provide you with extra security for living and working in the U.S. compared with a different type of visa, there are steps you will have to continue to take to maintain your status as a legal permanent resident. Our lawyers can keep you informed about these steps to make sure you stay on top of everything.
Additionally, a green card can be the start of your journey to becoming a naturalized citizen. We can walk you through all the steps, taking time to answer all of your questions and concerns.
Get Started Today By Scheduling A Consultation
If you are ready to start applying for a green card, our attorneys want to be by your side to provide you with the advice and advocacy that you need. To learn more, we invite you to call our office in Jacksonville at 904-999-4203 or contact us online. Or you can visit us at our Beach Boulevard Flea Market location, where we offer free, walk-in consultations from noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Link