Become A U.S. Citizen With Our Help
Because this status is so highly sought after by millions of foreign nationals living here in the United States, it is hard to attain and requires a great deal of patience. The slightest mistake during the process could mean that years of hard work put into gaining citizenship will be wasted. At Rebecca Black Immigration, PA, our attorneys are here to support you throughout the process of applying for and gaining citizenship.
Are You Eligible For Citizenship?
Gaining citizenship means gaining the right to vote, run for office, serve on a jury, travel inside and outside of the U.S. as much as you want and sponsor family members for legal permanent residency in the U.S.
To be eligible for citizenship, you must meet some of the following conditions:
- Be a green card holder for at least five years
- Be a green card holder for at least three years if you are married to a U.S. citizen
- Maintain continuous residence in the U.S. and not be absent from the U.S. for more than six months at any one time
- Show good moral character
- Have served honorably in the U.S. military for at least one year and gained legal permanent resident status
- Be the child of a U.S. citizen who was born outside of the country, but is now living in the country
- Pass English and civics tests as part of the naturalization process
Our lawyers will be by your side throughout the process to watch for any potential issues that could cost you time and money. We will be with you from start to finish to protect your rights.
Get The Help You Need Today By Scheduling A Consultation
We are ready to help you complete your journey to becoming a U.S. citizen. To learn more, call our office today at 904-999-4203 or send us an email to schedule a consultation. We also offer free, walk-in consultations at our Beach Boulevard Flea Market office from noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.